Welcome to The Award Winning Horse & Plough, voted Vale of Belvoir CAMRA Pub of the Year in 2007 & 2010 and Morning Advertiser National Free-house of the Year 2003. We are a traditional local public house offering a range of top quality cask-conditioned beers from around the country. We pride ourselves in offering our customers unrivalled quality in fine ales, wines and food, served by our friendly and efficient staff.
- Monday 11.00am – 11.00pm
- Tuesday 11.00am – 11.00pm
- Wednesday 11.00am – 11.00pm
- Thursday 11.00am – 11.00pm
- Friday 11.00am – 11.30pm
- Saturday 11.00am – 11.30pm
- Sunday Midday – 11.00pm
Food Service Times
- Monday to Saturday 12.00 – 2.30 & 5.30 – 7.00pm
(9.00pm for Horse & Plough Wednesdays)
- Sunday Lunch 12.00 – 2.45pm Served in The Grill Room
The Grill Room Upstairs at The Horse & Plough is open from 7.00pm to 9.15pm Tuesday to Thursday and 7.00pm to 9.45pm on Fridays & Saturdays serving a contemporary mix of a la carte food with tradtional grills.